This is category description with some text and links here
Hey, someone is looking... for you!
Imisi is a Greek ancient word meaning «half». And that's what an imisi bracelet is all about!
Find him first! (Be the first to meet him!) (Directions of use)
- Choose the imisi bracelet with the phrase that best expresses your thoughts, your feelings, your point of view.
- Wrap your imisi around your wrist and make three knots. Then keep on with your life. Enjoy, speak, run, think, cry, swim, talk, meet, smile, work, love, travel but… keep your eyes open!
- There is someone around your world, who has chosen a phrase that matches yours. Someone who is looking for you or someone you are looking for.
- You two can meet anywhere: on the street, at work, in a bus, in a bar even at the post office! Compare your imisi bracelets and if the two phrases together have a meaning, you have just found your other half! A soul mate in friendship, in love, in enjoyment, in your way of thinking.
- If then again the phrases don't match, you can be sure that you met someone who
is will be thinking of you as long as you keep on searching!